Additional information about The Yurt Retreat..
Beautiful Shabby-chic yurts
Stunning scenery and wildlife
Fire pit and BBQ's
Just 30 minutes from The Jurassic coast
Adults only. Perfect for a romantic break
Fantastic farmhouse style kitchen and lounge in the Lodge
Nestled at the foot of a medieval castle site
- Maximum occupancy of the entire site is 16.
- Maximum occupancy per unit is 4.
- The site is for adults or couples only - No Children.
- Sorry, No Pets allowed.
- Group bookings (10+) people are welcomed..
- Campfires are allowed.
- There is a pub nearby.
(NOTE: Award winning gastro pub, the Lord Poulett Armsjust 1 mile away)
- There is a shop nearby.
(NOTE: Hinton's community 'Our Shop' just a mile away or Waitrose, Co-op and Lidl all in Crewkerne just 2 m)
- Cooking facilities are provided.
(NOTE: Fully equipped self catering kitchen)
- Clean sheets and bedding are provided.
(NOTE: Bedding is provided and bed linen and towels sets are available as an extra.)
- There is a shower or wetroom onsite.
- Our facilities are wheelchair friendly.
(NOTE: Larch Yurt and the Lodge have disabled access but the paths on site are not paved.)
- There is a bathroom available onsite.
- WiFi is available.
(NOTE: Free Wifi)
- Electricity points are available.
(NOTE: Power, lights, and tea and coffee in each of the Yurts)
- Online booking/availability is available via our website.
- Additional activities are available.
(NOTE: Swimming, Horse riding, Archery and walking all available locally)