Additional information about Ivy Grange Farm..
Close to Southwold and Walberswick beaches
Beautiful hand-crafted yurts set in quiet meadow
Easy to get to by train (we offer a collection service)
Plenty to do in the area
Great facilities including heated woodland outdoor showers!
Situated on National Cycle Route 1
Borrow a bike, explore quiet country lanes
Pizza Oven made from our own cob!
Enjoy a campfire watching the bats at dusk.
- Maximum occupancy of the entire site is 20.
- Maximum occupancy per unit is 5.
- Sorry, No Pets allowed.
- Group bookings (10+) people are welcomed..
- Campfires are allowed.
- There is a pub nearby.
- There is a shop nearby.
- Cooking facilities are provided.
- Clean sheets and bedding are provided.
- There is a shower or wetroom onsite.
(NOTE: Indoor plus amazing outdoor (hot!) Woodland Shower!)
- Babys and toddlers are welcome.
- WiFi is available.
- Electricity points are available.
(NOTE: Available in lovely 17th century barn.)
- There are good public transport links nearby.
(NOTE: Brampton station within 2 miles, local bus passes the gate)
- Online booking/availability is available via our website.
- Additional activities are available.
(NOTE: Bikes to borrow, table-tennis and table football, pizza-making, star-gazing, bat-watching,)
- There is a restaurant nearby.