Additional information about Homemade Holidays..
only one yurt on site
next to ancient woodland and the jurassic coastline
wood fired earth-oven great for adventurous cooks
harvest your own homegrown fruit and vegetables for dinner
Forest School leader Caroline can run activities for families
solar powered showers and compost toilets
additional wooden chalet with games, books and craft materials
undercover table tennis area
enjoy a campfire listening to the owls
- Our site is for small (less than 10 people total) groups only.
- Well behaved pets are welcome here.
- Campfires are allowed.
- Cooking facilities are provided.
- Clean sheets and bedding are provided.
- There is a shower or wetroom onsite.
- Babys and toddlers are welcome.
- There is a bathroom available onsite.
- Electricity points are available.
- There is a restaurant nearby.