Additional information about ACORN GLADE YORK..
Romantic couples glamping retreat
Magnificent unspoilt rural Yorkshire setting
Close to the historic city of York
Private fishing lake
Local Wildlife Site
Grown-ups only location: No children and no pets
Off-grid eco living, but with a real camping feel
Wood burning stoves and communal fire pit
Focus being on relaxation
Walking distance to excellent village gastro pub and local shop
- Maximum occupancy of the entire site is 8.
- Maximum occupancy per unit is 2.
- The site is for adults or couples only - No Children.
(NOTE: Acorn Glade is an adults only retreat, therefore we encourage guests to enjoy the peace and quiet)
- Sorry, No Pets allowed.
- Group bookings (10+) people are welcomed..
(NOTE: Group bookings accepted of max 6 people)
- Campfires are allowed.
(NOTE: Communal Fire Pit & BBQ)
- There is a pub nearby.
(NOTE: The Melbourne Arms (is our local pub) is great place and serves fab food and beer.)
- There is a shop nearby.
(NOTE: The local Melbourne store, should be able to provide all your basic grocery needs during your stay.)
- Cooking facilities are provided.
(NOTE: You can use the well-equipped communal kitchen 'The Chicken Shed', where there are gas hobs, kettle.)
- Clean sheets and bedding are provided.
(NOTE: All bedding is provided, with warm duvets (extra blankets available).)
- There is a shower or wetroom onsite.
(NOTE: The amenity block (“The Chicken Shed”) is less than 50 meters from each yurt.)
- There is a bathroom available onsite.
(NOTE: Bluebell Log Cabin has its own composting toilet.)
- Electricity points are available.
(NOTE: Electric points available inside and outside of the Chicken Shed.)
- Online booking/availability is available via our website.
- Additional activities are available.
(NOTE: Rowing boat, still water fishing, walking, canal nearby)
- There is a restaurant nearby.
(NOTE: The Melbourne Arms is only a 10-15 minute walk away and is a great place to eat in the evening)